735 Richmond Street, Chatham, Ontario
Dear Chatham Nissan Customers,
As we all continue to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, we wanted to reach out and share the actions Chatham Nissan is taking to keep our store safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large.
We are following the guidance of the CDC and public health agencies. In addition, the following plans have been implemented at our dealership:
- We have asked our team to refrain from shaking hands with guests or each other.
- More time will be devoted to cleaning our stores with an emphasis on high traffic areas.
- Guest areas and touch points throughout the dealerships will be sprayed and wiped with disinfectant at minimum twice daily.
- All customer snacks will be removed.
- All desks will be wiped down with disinfectant spray between each guest visit.
- Steering wheels, door handles and keys will be wiped down between all guest visits in service and sales.
We appreciate your business and are committed to keeping our establishment safe so we can continue to provide each customer with a safe and reliable vehicle.
The situation is changing rapidly, and we will continue to monitor and make changes as necessary to protect you and our team members.
Thank you for your continued support!
Chatham Nissan Ltd.